21.1.08

Camo Bible.


“Ever been on a tree stand, or a mountain top or stream and wished you had you Bible along for meditation? Makes a perfect gift for the Christian Outdoorsman”.

...'Christian outdoorsman' ?...hehe...i can't make that stuff up!
A perfect stocking stuffer for all those wonderful Christians out there, who love killing things..
50 bucks? Sure!...Buy it Here!

...and I especially love the "Kids Pink Camo Bible"!

Aaaww. Bless.

...and this Digi-Camo-Bible 2.0??

*I'm quite surprised at the fantastic selection of 'Camo-Bibles' out there...like here, here, here,...


Camo-Bible Haiku:

When I'm out hunting
I need Jesus on my side.
Jesus hates wildlife.

--*...haiku (unfortunately) not written by me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey man,

I saw the camo Bible online, too, when I was looking for a cover for my NIV compact study Bible. It's amazing how many ways well-intentioned people can pervert the Good News of grace and mercy available through the sacrifice of Jesus Christ on the cross. I appreciate your sense of irony.

I never found a cover to fit my little Bible so I just put fiber-tape on the box it came in. It works.

I also got a goggle alert from your site because you used the phrase Bible Haiku in your post. Bible Haikus are short verses quoted from the Bible. Here's an example of a Bible Haiku:

By the breath of God
Ice is given and the broad
Waters are frozen.

Job 37:10 New King James Version

For over 2,000 haiku, quoted from many English translations, see:
http://groups.msn.com/BibleHaikus

On the web since 2001.

The kind of haiku you wrote I call "inspired haiku," that is, not quoted from the Bible. I'll add your site to the list of Bible Haiku-related sites I maintain on groups.msn.com/InspiredHaiku

I hope you will post this comment, even though you may think it may not fit well with the themes and styles you use. I like diversity.

peace

Larry Stephey

MARV said...

Hiya Larry,

Thanks for the comment!...and I'm glad you didn't take offense to my post.
I find the irony very funny...and I'm sure God has a great sense of humor (or he wouldn't have given us any...)about it! Haha!

I love haiku (and unfortunately didn't write the one i posted). I'll definitely check out your site!

takecare,
Marv